So what keeps my life full of something special? Faith in the Good Lord. Everything might be going to shit around me but i know God is here and will keep the most important part of my family safe. Jesus equals a life full of something special because without him i would have no faith and without faith i would let the world swallow me whole.
The world has always been a scary place. People are nasty evil creatures if left to themselves. Dont believe me? Lets take a look at the world as of right now. Google monsanto. Thats just one example and i will not dwell on that right now. I'm saving them and a couple others for a special blog post. ps researching gets tiresome.
As a person i have to continually look at my life and focus on the joyous things it has to offer:
- the laughter of my children
- my dog always happy to see me
- the blue birds in the trees
- fresh eggs from my beautiful chickens
- sir milo peaches purr
- mammas cooking
- dads ability to build or fix anything
- good friends
- a wonderful place to live
- food to eat
- clean water to drink
- a fresh cup of coffee
- a glass of wine
- my childrens ability to forgive and their child like faith
- people who read my awesome blog
And FYI damn anyone who says my life or yours is anything but special. You and your life are special and precious no matter what or who you believe in. Lets live it to the fullest!!